WHY INDIA ?
India offers one of the best healthcare facilities in the world. Indian doctors are serving world over in top medical institutions across the globe. Our personalized care is unmatched. A very welcoming hospitality, zero waiting time, excellent surgical outcomes, state of the art medical technology, and world class infrastructure is making India the fastest growing healthcare destination in the world.
India offers an amalgamation of rich cultural heritage and modern technology
We take pride in being the eye-care specialist of the country and our hospitals are spread in 18 cities across the breadth of India, beginning from near western border state to eastern end of the country, covering provinces with diverse history and tourist attractions.
Rajasthan is a province in north-western India. Rajasthan literally means the land of kings. With a very rich royal history that is visible even today through its rich cultural heritage, centuries old forts and palaces which stand even today in all its glory, lip smacking food, world heritage sites, safety for tourists all make Rajasthan a tourist attraction for travellers world over.
Lonely planet describes Jaipur as “Jaipur, Rajasthan’s capital, is an enthralling historical city and the gateway to India’s most flamboyant state.”
Also described the cultural capital of India is amongst the oldest city in the world, along the banks of holy river Ganga.
Lonely planet describes it as “one of the most blindingly colourful ……. places on earth.”
Anciently known as Patliputra, Patna is the capital of state of Bihar and is close to India’s eastern Neighbours like Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan etc.
The region is a famous seat of faith for Buddhist, Hindu, Jain and Sikh religions apart from having Nalanda, one of oldest international university.
WHY ASG ?
So the pair of hands you are trusting, for your eye surgery, have toiled and tested world over.
Highlights of ASG
- ASG offers best and latest of technology for diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders.
- Amongst highest success rates for our procedures.
- A very patient-friendly and culturally sensitive staff.
- Language interpreters
All this at a cost much lower than anywhere else.
What You Also Get Is:
- Free online opinion on your medical report with treatment plan, suggested stay in India, and estimated cost.
- Assistance with getting India visa.
- A priority case manager to assist you with your itinerary and treatment while in India.
- Free pickup and drop from Delhi, Jaipur, or Jodhpur international airports in air conditioned vehicles.
- A complimentary tour of the city of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Agra, Varanasi, or Patna (Nearest to the hospital chosen).
Imagine, you regain your clear vision after surgery, and the first thing you see is most royal palace, or even the Taj Mahal, amongst the seven wonders of the world, and much more.
- And of course sweet memories and friends made in India.