⇒ 0 - 4 years ⇒ ₹ 1,25,000 - 2,50,000 P.A. ⇒ Jodhpur
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with patients to get detailed case histories.
- Examine the patients to detect signs of injury, disease, abnormality or vision defects.
- Being aware of signs and symptoms of general health.
- Pre-operative preparation.
- To recognize diseases of the eye, such as glaucoma and cataract, as well as general health conditions such as diabetes.
- Patient Care.
- Involve in camps
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate must be qualified in Optometry/ Ophthalmic Assistant(Diploma or Degree)
- Preferred only Male Candidate.
- Only experience candidates will be considered.
- Candidate must have knowledge of the Following:-
- Refraction & Retinoscopy.
- IOP (NCT. Schiotz Tonometer).
- Biometry, Keratometry
- Slitlamp Exm.
- Contact Lence Fitting.
- Patient Counseling.
- Minor OT Procedures Syringing, Senstivity.
- Pre-Operative & Post operative work up.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance-Based Incentives
Medical Services / Hospital
Healthcare & Life Sciences
Full Time, Permanent
Imaging & Diagnostics
- Diploma, B.Sc in Optometry
- Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate Not Required