She is MBBS (Gold Medalist), MD (AIIMS, New Delhi) and DNB. She has done 3 years of Senior residency from AIIMS, New Delhi, Strabismus, Oculoplasty and Ocular Oncology.
Her expertise lies in phaco, strabismus, Oculoplasty and ocular oncology. She has done 500 Phaco surgeries, 200 strabismus surgeries, and 200 lid & DCR surgeries. She has published 11 Research articles in various national and international journals and presented papers in various national and international conferences.
She has won best poster award in INOS conference in 2019, WSPOS WWC 2020 conference, 1st prize in DOS winter quiz 2018.
She is member of AIOS, DOS, SPOSI, INOS, ISCRS
Professional Experience –
- 2015 – 2018 Junior Resident AIIMS, New Delhi
- 2018 – 2021 Senior Resident AIIMS, New Delhi
- Ocular oncology
1. Phacoemulsification and cataract surgeries, including robotic surgeries
2. Refractive surgery (LASIK, Femto Robotics, ICL & Bioptics)
3. Corneal transplantation (PK, DALK, DSAEK, DMEK,) and Ocular Surface Surgeries.