Medical Qualification :
- MBBS LLRM Medical College, Meerut 2003
- MS MLN Medical College, Allahabad 2008
- FLVPEI(Glaucoma) LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad 2011
- ICO (Basic)
Specialisation and Expertise :
- Glaucoma Cataract Refractive
- Fellowship trained Glaucoma specialist; prestigious fellowship under Dr.G.Chandra Shekhar LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
Memberships and Certifications :
- Bhopal Divisional Ophthalmic Society BDOS
- MP State Ophthalmic Society MPSOS
- Delhi Ophthalmic Society DOS
- All India Ophthalmic Society AIOS
- Glaucoma Society of India GSI
- Indian Pediatric Glaucoma Society IPGS
Awards and accomplishments :
- Presented and won the Best Paper Award titled “Results of Refractive Correction of Myopia, Hyperopia & Astigmatisim in 351 cases by NIDEK Excimer Laser System” in 54th Annual Conference of Indian Medical Association, MP State Branch held on 11th & 12th Oct 2008 conferred by Honorable Mayor Sh Vivek Sejwalkar Gwalior.
- Video on “Pearls in the Management of Glaucoma in Microspherophakia” accepted in ASCRS meeting Chicago 2012.
- Presented video on “Misdiagnosis and Overtreatment in Glaucoma” at session Dr.C.S.Reshmi Award in Conference of All India ophthalmological society at Agra in 2014
- Presented video on “Corporatization of Glaucoma speciality” at session Dr.H.C.Setiya Award in 39th Conference of MP State ophthalmological society at Ujjain in 2015.
- Outcomes of Bleb Repair for Delayed Bleb Leaks and Sweating Blebs Journal of Glaucoma 27(1):1 · October 2017 DOI: 10.1097/IJG.0000000000000807
- Long-term perimetric fluctuation in glaucoma Long-term perimetric fluctuation in glaucoma doi.org/10.1136/bjophthalmol-2011-300080