Dr. Atanu Barh is an accomplished clinician and surgeon in the field of Ophthalmology with nearly 10 years of work experience. After acquiring his MBBS degree from North Bengal Medical College, he completed his Diploma in Ophthalmology from the esteemed Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Medical College, Kolkata. Furthermore, he attained his DNB Degree followed by Fellowship in Orbit, Oculoplasty and Aesthetic Services from prestigious Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai.
At present, Dr Barh is attached as a Consultant at ASG Eye Hospitals for more than 2 years. Apart from his experience in the diagnosis and medical management of various ocular conditions, he is skilled in performing Cataract Surgeries in various complicated and uncomplicated cases and implanting variety of intraocular lenses. His area of interest and expertise is inclusive of Oculoplasty surgeries such as correction of Ptosis/Ectropion and, Entropion, Eyelid tear repair and reconstruction, Adnexal and Orbital tumors excision, repair of orbital fractures, Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) both external and endoscopic, to name a few.
Dr. Barh is an eminent speaker and is renowned for his presentations in various Conferences and has several publications in National and International Journals to his credit.
He is also esteemed member of All India Ophthalmological Society, Ophthalmologic Society of West Bengal and Oculoplasty Association of India.
- Diagnosis and medical management of various ocular conditions
- Cataract surgery with variety of intraocular lenses
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) both endoscopic and external
- Excision of Orbital tumors, repair of Orbital fractures
- Various eyelid procedures such as traumatic eyelid tear repair, Ptosis correction, Ectropion/Entropion correction, Eyelid tumors and cysts excision, Eyelid reconstruction, Blepharoplasty