Dr. Mayank Sharma is a renowned eye surgeon with a vast experience of more than 15 years in the field of eye care.
With experience of more than 40,000 surgeries in the field of ophthalmology, he has been contributing in academics as a ‘mentor’ to super speciality fellowship programme candidates at ‘ASG Eye Hospitals’.
He is skilled in phacoemulsification (Complicated cataract surgeries, cataract surgeries with refractive correction using Toric, Multifocal & Trifocal intra-ocular lens implants), Femto Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery (FLACS) commonly known as Robotic cataract surgeries.
In addition, he has vast experience in refractive surgeries (Q – lasik , ICL & BIOPTICS).
He has been providing superspeciality Eye Care services with his team in the field of cornea, glaucoma and retina services at ‘ASG Eye Hospitals’.
Professional Experience: 15 years
- MEDICAL DIRECTOR (ASG EYE HOSPITAL)
- Senior consultant_ phaco, Femto, Refractive & Cornea (ASG Eye Hospitals)
- Fellowship in Phaco, Cornea & Refractive Surgery 2009-11
- M.S ophthalmology (2006-09), SPMC, Bikaner
- M.B.B.S – 1998-2004, SPMC, Bikaner
Has Published papers in several national & International Ophthalmology Journals. Has presented case reports /papers in National Ophthalmological conferences.
- IMA – Indian Medical Association.
- AIOS – All India Ophthalmic Society.
- IIRSI – Intra Ocular Implant & Refractive Society, India.
- DOS – Delhi Ophthalmic Society.
- ROS – Rajasthan Ophthalmic Society.
- UOS – Udaipur Ophthalmic Society.
- JOS – Jodhpur Ophthalmic Society.