Dr. Raashid Wani is a very experienced ophthalmologist practicing in Srinagar, Kashmir. He has a phenomenal academic record and is an astute clinician in treating various eye conditions and diseases. He is a reputed surgeon and has performed thousands of ocular surgeries over the years. His expertise lies in the field of Cataract, Refractive Surgeries, Anterior Segment Surgeries, Oculoplasty and Ocular Oncology.
Dr. Raashid has presented several papers in national conferences. He is a lifetime member of many prestigious eye associations such as All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS), Oculoplasty Association of India (OPAI), Delhi Ophthalmology Society (DOS), Kashmir Ophthalmology Society (KOS) and Associate member of Asia-Pacific Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (APACRS).
- Working as Consultant Ophthalmology, ASG Eye Hospitals, Srinagar since November 2016 till date (3 years).
- LASIK training in October 2017.
- Phacoemulsification Course in 2016.
- Oculoplasty and Ocular Tumors training at LVPEI in 2015.
- Worked as Consultant Ophthalmology, Government
Medical College, Srinagar for 1 year.
- Worked for 2 years as Registrar/Specialist in the Department of Ophthalmology, Government Medical College Srinagar.
- Completed 3years Residency program in Ophthalmology in May 2013 at Government Medical College, Srinagar (University of Kashmir, UK)
- Cataract (topical Phacoemulsification technique)
- Refractive surgeries (LASIK, Phakic IOLs like ICL)
- All Oculoplastic Surgeries
- Anterior Segment Surgeries
- Ocular Oncology
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATION:
- Numerous publications printed in indexed and peer-reviewed ophthalmology journals.
- Presented in various national and ophthalmology conferences over the years.