Dr. Rohit Agarwal is a very experienced ophthalmologist practicing in Kolkata. He has an exceptional academic record and is an astute clinician in treating various eye conditions and diseases. He is a reputed surgeon and has performed thousands of ocular surgeries over the years.
His expertise lies in the field of Cataract, Cornea and Refractive Surgeries, Paediatric ophthalmology and Strabismus, Neuro-ophthalmology, Retina and Ocular Oncology.
Dr. Agarwal has presented several papers in national and international conferences. He is a member of many prestigious eye association such as All India Ophthalmology Society (AIOS), Delhi Ophthalmology Society (DOS), Ophthalmology Society of West Bengal (OSWB) etc.
• 2017-present- Consultant ASG Eye Hospital, Sreebhumi, Kolkata
• 2017- DNB (Ophthalmology), New Delhi
• 2015-2017- Senior Resident All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
• 2012-2015- MD (Ophthalmology) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
• 2005-2011- M.B.B.S , R.G.Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
• Cataract (Phacoemulsification technique)
• Refractive surgeries (LASIK, PRK, ICL)
• Cornea Transplantation (Optical PK, DALK, DSAEK)
• Pediatric Ophthalmology (Pediatric cataracts, Squint)
• Strabismus (Adult Squint, Nystagmus and Diplopia surgeries)
• Medical Retina (Lasers and Injections)
• Ocular Oncology
Publications & Presentation:
• Numerous publications printed in indexed and peer-reviewed ophthalmology journals
• Presented in various national and international ophthalmology conferences over the years.