Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mall is a senior ophthalmologist with more than 27 years of experience in his field of expertise, having obtained his M. S. Degree front regional Eye Institute Bhopal. He has worked in various trust Eye Hospital in Rajasthan and U.P. and has been associated with community Eye care services in collaboration with sight savers international (U.K.) and Christopher Blind Mission, (Germany). He has held more than 1000 Eye Camps in rural and urban settings performed more than 10,000 cataract surgeries, having done fellowship at St. Joseph’s Eye Hospital, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), he is also a life member of the All India ophthalmic society. (AIOS).
Professional Experience: –
More than 27 Years.
In Diagnosis and management of ophthalmology patients and ophthalmic emergencies.
- Conducting ophthalmologic camps in outreach area.
- 1995 To 1997 – consultant ophthalmologist at netra Jyoti Chikitsalaya Barmer.
- 1998 To 2000 – consultant ophthalmologist at guru Dev shanti suri eye hospital mandoli Jalore.
- 2001 To 2007 – Consultant ophthalmologist at TLM TLM Naini Allahabad.
- 2008 To 2011 – consultant ophthalmologist at guru Rajendra suri eye Hospital Bhinmal jalore.
Senior consultant in ophthalmology at ASG Eye Hospital science 2011.