Dr. Sumit Gupta has been associated with ASG EYE HOSPITAL for last 3 years and has total work experience of 7 years.
He is trained from prestigious R.P CENTRE, AIIMS NEW DELHI and has obtained fellowship in strabismus and occuloplasty. His specialization is in PHACOEMULSIFICATION, LASIK, and STRABISMUS AND OCULOPLASTY.
He is a member of DELHI OPHTHALMOLOGICAL SOCIETY, ALL INDIA OPHTHALOMOLOGICAL SOCIETY, and Indian Society of Cornea & Keratorefractive Surgeons.
Professional experience: –
- M.B.B.S, AIIMS, NEW DELHI [2008-2014]
- M.D OPHTHALMOLOGY [AIIMS, NEW DELHI] 2015-2018
- FELLOWSHIP IN STRABISMUS AND OCULOPLASTY, ASG EYE HOSPITAL JODHPUR 2018-2020
- CONSULTANT 2020-TILL PRESENT.
- TOPICAL PHACOEMULSIFICATION
- SQUINT SURGERY
- PTOSIS SURGERY
- MASS EXCISION