About DR. AMJAD ALI
Dr. Amjad Ali has done his MBBS from KMCH, katihar. He then pursued his post-graduation in ophthalmology from DMCH, Darbhanga. He did his fellowship on comprehensive ophthalmology from Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya, Guwahati. He has many publications in international and national journals. He has also compiled a chapter (author) in the book “Basic ophthalmology, theory, and practice”.
Work experience :
Comprehensive fellowship from Sri Sankardeva Nethralaya, Guwahati from 2017-19.
Consultant ASG eye hospital from 2019 onward.
- Article in Bihar journal of ophthalmology, “management pearls in treating uveitis” in 2016
- Case presentation- HIE in 11months old baby in informational seminar neuro-ophthalmology QRK-207 STUDY & NAION
- Case presentation- Community ophthalmology: Overview, Seminar on “Eye bank and community ophthalmology” on 23rd march 2019
- Publication in OSA Ophthalmological update “AGE RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION” in 2019
- Publication in IJCEO, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: A case report and literature review” Involved in ongoing project “Blind school survey in North-East states of India”
- Publication in Glaucoma Journal, Letter to the editor, “Ahmed glaucoma valve revision versus Viscos-trabeculotomy after Failed Ahmed glaucoma valve in refractory pediatric glaucoma”
- Publication in TNOA journal, Photo image “Congenital retinal macro vessels: A rare vascular malformation”
- Publication in IJO July 2021: “Assessment of quality of life, mental health and ocular morbidity in children from schools for blind in North-East India”
- Publication in Ophthalmology Journal in July 2021, : ” vision improvement with low vision aids and functional vision assessment among children in schools for the blind in North- East India.”
- Compiled a chapter in the book “Basic ophthalmology, theory and practice”