About DR. ADITYA KAJAVE
He is well acquainted with all Retinal procedures and surgeries, treated successfully 5000+ Diabetic eye disease, Retinal detachments, Macular hole Surgery vasculitis, Uveitis and myriads of retinal problems. He is also a surgical member of prestigious Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (UK).
Consultant Vitreoretinal, Uvea and Neuro-Ophthalmology, ASG EYE HOSPITAL, PANJIM, GOA
CONSULTANT, VITREO-RETINA, SHARP’S EYE HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- Diabetic eye disease
- Retinal detachments
- Macular hole Surgery
- Uveitis and myriads of retinal problems
- Done dissertation / thesis on ““EFFECT OF INTRAOPERATIVE MITOMYCIN C APPLICATION IN DACRYOCYSTORHINOSTOMY SURGERY”
- Various case presentations during the CME organized in the college during post-graduation.
- Presentation on “polymerase chain reaction in uveitis”
- Presentation on “Paracentral acute middle layer maculopathy” during Grand Rounds which involved pioneers in Retina from all centers of Aravind Eye Hospital during Fellowship.
- A case report: “Bilateral Central Retinal Vein Occlusion with Hyperhomocysteinaemia, treated early with anti VEGF” in Delhi journal of ophthalmology.
Poster presentation during fellowship on
- “Para central Acute Middle layer Maculopathy (PAMM)”
- “Treatment Dilemma in a monocular patient with Neovascular Age Related Macular Degeneration with Retinal Pigment Epithelial tears”
- “Atypical associations of Central serous chorioretinopathy: A case series”
- Manuscript accepted in OPHTHALMOLOGY RETINA titled “massive retinal cavernous hemangioma imaged with fluorescein angiography”