MBBS, DOMS (OPHTHALMOLOGY), FELLOWSHIP (LV PRASAD EYE INSTITUTE, HYDERABAD)
Dr. Nikhita Rajkondawar is a reputed surgeon and has performed thousands of ocular surgeries over the years. She has an exceptional academic record and is an astute clinician in treating various eye conditions and diseases. She has been recognised both on national and international platforms for her work , has secured numerous gold medals , has various articles published in international journals and has delivered the joys of vision to her patients after performing cataract surgeries by phaco emulsification in Maharashtra, Telangana, Delhi , West Bengal, Jharkhand and Bihar. She is also a member of UNICEF , India .
Her expertise lies in the field of Cataract Surgeries and has performed thousands of successful PHACO cataract surgeries with latest minimally invasive technique (MICS) under topical (drop) Anesthesia. She has implanted many premium iols (Toric and Multifocal) in her patients demanding spectacle freedom.
Dr. Nikhita Rajkondawar also manages medical Retina and treats common retinal diseases like Diabetic Retinopathy, Age Related macular degenerations, Ocular stroke with intravitreal injections and retinal lasers.
Squint, Pediatric ophthalmology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Ocular Oncology are other branches in which she treats patients routinely referred to her for her expert opinion from all over the country. She is a member of many prestigious eye association such as All India Ophthalmology Society (AIOS), Maharashtra Ophthalmology Society (MOS), Ophthalmic society pf Nagpur (OSN) , Vidarbha Ophthalmology Society (VOS) , Dhanbad Ophthalmology Society (DOS) , Ophthalmology Society of West Bengal (OSWB) etc.
• 2023 (June) to present- Consultant and Medical Director ASG Eye Hospital, Dhanbad
• 2022 - Consultant Sharp sight Eye Hospital, Delhi
• 2022 - Fellow LVPEI , Hyderabad
• 2021- Consultant at Regional Institute of Ophthalmology RIO , Kolkata
• 2018-2020- DOMS (Ophthalmology) NKP Salve Institute of medical sciences, Nagpur, Maharashtra
• 2011-2016- M.B.B.S , Datta Meghe institute of medical science, sawangi , Maharashtra
• Cataract (Phacoemulsification technique)
• Pediatric Ophthalmology (Pediatric cataracts, Squint)
• Strabismus (Adult Squint, Nystagmus and Diplopia surgeries)
• Medical Retina (Lasers and Injections)
• Ocular Oncology
Publications & Presentation:
• Numerous publications printed in indexed national and international peer-reviewed ophthalmology journals
• Presented in various national and international ophthalmology conferences over the years.