About DR. VINI BADLANI
Dr. Vini Badlani is working in ASG Eye hospital. She is specialised in vitreoretina surgery, retinopathy of prematurity and uveitis management. She also holds experience in neuro ophthalmology. She has an experience of more than 9 years in the feild of ophthalmology and has performed more than 25,000 procedures. She is experienced in management of all types of retinal surgeries such as vitreous haemorrhage, rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, tractional retinal detachment, combined retinal detachment, intraocular foreign body removal, endopthalmitis, epiretinal membranes, macular holes etc. After her post graduation from Rajan Eye Care in Chennai she completed her fellowship in vitreoretinal speciality at Arvind Eye Hospital Coimbatore. She has presented in multiple national and international conferences. She has been awarded FICO by the International council of ophthalmology , London. She has also been conferred FAICO in Retina sub specialty by AIOS.
Consultant vitreoretina and uvea services ASG eye hospital since 2020
- Former Consultant Retina and Vitreous and UVEA services: Bombay city eye institute and research centre
- Former Consultant Retina and Vitreous and UVEA services: Aravind Eye Hospital Coimbatore, India
Fellow Retina and Vitreous: Aravind Eye Hospital Coimbatore, India Surgical Experience
- Management of retinal detachment and membranes on retina.
- Management of complex tractional and combined retinal detachment
- Medical and surgical management of all levels of diabetic retinopathy
- Expertise in Management of retinopathy of prematurity
- Expert in treatment with intrvitreal injections for various retinal condions
- Expert in diagnosis and management of various types of uveitis
- Challenging case presentation in VRSI 2017 on “Paracentral Acute Middle Maculopathy”
- Poster presentation in VRSI 2017 on “Pars plana vitrectomy as an effective tool in Endogenous Endophthalmitis”
- Paper presentation done in All India Ophthalmic Society 2015 on “Wavefront – an Additional Achievements tool for the detection of keratoconus”
- Poster presentation done in All India Ophthalmic Society 2015 on “Schwartz Jample Syndrome”
- Poster presentation done in All India Ophthalmic Society 2015 on “Familial Dysautonomia”
- Paper presentation done in Tamil Nadu Ophthalmic Society 2014 on “Retrospective analysis of management of Descemets Membrane detachment after cataract surgery”
- Presentation given on “Basal cell carcinoma” in clinic pathological Meet at Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai in 2014
- Paper presentation done in Tamil Nadu Ophthalmic Society 2013 on “Deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty in the management of Ocular Surface Squamous Neoplasia”
- Winner of the Uvea quiz conducted by Dr. J. Biswas, Inter-college competition conducted at Rajan Eye Care, Chennai.