MBBS, DO, DNB
ANTERIOR SEGMENT, CATARACT & REFRACTIVE SURGERY
Dr. Manas Nitin Deshmukh completed his MBBS from A.C.P.M. Medical College, Dhule in 2010. He passed his Diploma in Ophthalmology from Govt Medical College, Nagpur in 2014 and DNB Ophthalmology from National Institute of Ophthalmology, Pune in 2016, which is a charitable PG teaching institute accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals(NABH) and Joint Commission International(JCI).
He had done a research thesis on Evaluation of the Endothelial Cell Loss following Phacoemulsification in Hard Brown Cataract.
He is a competent, very skilful Surgeon of various departments of Ophthalmology with a very sound clinical knowledge.
He has delivered lectures on Eye Donation awareness at community level and actively participated in Social activities for Eye Donation Programme.
He was an active member of MARD, which coordinates and takes care of resident doctors in the state of Maharashtra.
• Cataract (Phaco, SICS)
• Refractive Surgeries (LASIK, PRK, ICL)
• Oculoplasty (Pterygium , DCT, DCR)
Dr. Manas Nitin Deshmukh is a seasoned Ophthalmologist with nearly 10 years of experience.
He has an experience of doing more than 5000+ Cataract Surgeries under his belt and more than 1000 other procedures in Ophthalmology.
• Nov 2016- Nov 2017 Speciality Medical Officer in Ophthalmology at SVDS Municipal Hospital, Mulund.
• Nov 2017- Aug 2021- Consultant Ophthalmologist in Siliguri Greater Lions Eye Hospital, Siliguri.
• Aug 2021- July 22 - Consultant Ophthalmologist and Incharge in B.D. Jain Lions Eye Hospital, Coochbehar.
• July 2022- Present - Consultant Ophthalmologist at ASG Eye Hospital, Siliguri.